- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Old Street, GB
We are working with a charity who help over a million people a year with bad housing or homelessness. They are seeking a Product Manager who will own and drive their e-commerce platform to increase their online fundraising. This is an exciting opportunity to own the major part of their business as well as have a genuine positive impact on the company.
Working with a cross-functional team and reporting into the Lead Digital Product Manager, you’ll be ensuring products meet the organisation’s needs as well as their users. You must have an understanding of how user-focused digital services can improve people’s lives and have a desire to create the most helpful products for people struggling with homelessness or bad housing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing risks, issues and budgets while meeting tight deadlines
- Creation of product visions and roadmaps
- Creation of backlogs and prioritising
- Identifying opportunities to maximise the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaising with a wide range of senior stakeholders, suppliers, third parties and teams across the company
- Lead on the planning, delivering, maintenance and optimisation of digital products
- Support and coach colleagues to develop a digital vision for their business area, translating challenges and opportunities into excellent digital solutions
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working on end-to-end products, from discovery to product launch
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence across all levels
- Process-driven mind-set and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products that customers will love
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and demonstrate commitment and energy. This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives.