- Marketing Manager ,
- eCommerce Product Manager ,
- Head of Digital ,
- Head of Product ,
- Product Management ,
- Product Owner
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£Dependent on experience
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London , GB
We are working with a fashion technology business that have created a scalable personal styling service that uses a complex and sophisticated mix of personal stylists and smart machine learning algorithms. The platform helps men gain confidence through personalised fashion and takes the pain out of online shopping and finding outfits that suit the individual.
The business are about 70 people now and has attracted some great talent including alumni from Spotify, Mr Porter and Songkick.
They’re looking for a talented Product Manager to drive user growth, by owning their notifications and communications products. This involves how they communicate with users and will own the ‘growth and messaging’ workstream, which is made up of a lean team of designers and developers. As Product Manager, you’ll build a world-class consumer lifecycle program, as part of a wider workstream of work, looking at new channels to build into, whether that’s WhatsApp or other customer acquisition/communication platforms
You’ll join a modern technology environment, that fosters collaboration and autonomy within their product pods. Working with a smart team of designers, developers and testers – you’ll help drive growth in-line with their quarterly OKRs – having the autonomy to make product decisions inline with their goals.
What they’re looking for:
- Previous experience of working on email/CRM programs in a business where email was one of the key strategic channels
- You’ve worked with or previously been part of a growth marketing team
- Analytical mindset. You’re able to derive insights for complex and large data sets (SQL experience would be a bonus)
- You have experience of consumer-facing digital products, with high numbers of users
- A smart approach to product development, you can validate your product strategy and use frameworks to prioritise what to build and why
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies allowing you to build rapport and working closely with engineers
- A good eye for design
- Solutions orientated, you try and solve problems in the simplest way
If you want to work with a smart team working to create simple solutions to complex problems in a modern fast-paced technology environment – then please get in touch ASAP