Product Manager – 100% Remote Working
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£40,000.00 - £55,000.00
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote, GB
100% Remote Working
Salary: £40K – £55K (fixed)
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies who are building a platform to improve the business travel experience.
This role is 100% remote based, and our client is looking to shape the future of business travel. They are seeking a Product Manager to come on board to build a truly exceptional booking platform. Working closely with the Engineering team, you’d be working on their all in one business travel booking platform – you must have excellent communication skills and understand how to be data informed.
Our client is looking for someone to steer the vision for the product with a focus on improving retention and acquiring customers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Be responsible for customer acquisition, retention and product appreciation
• Improving the customer onboarding journey
• Managing risks, issues and budgets while meeting tight deadlines
• Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs through direct research and indirect feedback
• Use agile and lean approaches to break down big ideas
• Creation of product visions and roadmaps
• Creation of backlogs and prioritising
• Liaising with a wide range of senior stakeholders, suppliers, third parties and teams across the company
• Identifying opportunities to maximise the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
The ideal candidate will be / have:
• Driven by delivering outcomes and measuring success
• Experience working on a SaaS product
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to manage and influence across all levels
• Process-driven mind-set and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of how to be data informed
• A technical aptitude and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in an agile environment
• A demonstrated and focused desire to build products that customers will love
• Self-motivated and a passion to learn
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and demonstrate commitment and energy. This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting business.