- Contract type:Fixed-term contract
- Salary/Rate:£110k + 25% bonus
- Duration:12 month FTC
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are working with an exciting product hub of a FTSE listed pharmaceutical business who are looking to disrupt the way their customers buy products and how they launch products into the market. The business is transforming their approach to digital, creating new and innovative products that disrupt a traditional industry.
The position is a 12 month maternity cover contract that heads up the Product function and covers products that are responsible for $1bn+ worth of revenue. The team is around 2 years old with 25 people who sit across product, data, engineering, and design and sit in a separate office from the core business. The Product Director will take ownership over the product team and play a key role in how the company engages with customers.
This is a rare opportunity to come in to a business that has great resources and take their products to the next level. The team is a passionate and low-ego group that act like a start up within a larger corporate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for the product culture of the team to create a clear roadmap and vision.
- Crafting prioritised roadmaps that contain not features, but themes and problems to be solved, linked to business outcomes.
- Using a data focused approach to product management.
- Building relationships across the wider business and domain subject matter experts is key to success in this position and being able to link technical and commercial goals
- Being a solutions-led problem solver
- Leading and coaching your Product Managers to oversee autonomous cross-functional squads
- Driving successful delivery of consumer products from conception to adoption
- Preparing the organisation for rapid growth, you’ll be ready to scale your team to deliver ever-more value
To succeed in this position you’ll need to be an adaptable Product Leader who can work in a fast paced start up environment with in a larger corporate business. Previous experience working in a similar team/company set up is important to succeed in this role.
You’ll be motivated to work on high value products, making a significant impact on the direction of the products and someone who enjoys coaching and developing junior team members.
You’ll need a high level of empathy and emotional intelligence to work with users (healthcare professionals, patients etc), internal stakeholders that will range from members of the product squad to supply chain, marketing etc. and bring them on the journey.
You’ll need to be able to get to the central London office 2-3 days per week throughout the contract.
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.