- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Our client is a global healthcare business who are changing their approach to technology and the digital world. They have set up a new joint venture to manage their customer business and have the ambition of being the world leader in the consumer healthcare space through developing a product-centric business.
This is a newly created position that will have strategic ownership over the direction of products driving growth across brands and categories worldwide. The business area is in high growth mode at present and this position will play a key role in developing structure, processes and best practice across the product team.
This is a rare opportunity to come onto the external market where you can scope and develop a £1bn+ business area and have the resources and autonomy to develop exciting, greenfield products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting the vision and strategy of their product area focused on building customer personas
- Leading a culture of that will develop and deliver game changing digital products through continual testing and iteration
- Managing a team of stakeholders that are based across the EU and Asia
- Recruiting, leading and developing a high-calibre team to deliver these products
- Managing the product pipeline and with 3rd party tech support
- Taking ownership over risk, compliance and service levels
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, their needs and developing the appropriate products in increase sales
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A proven background in a product leadership position
- Experience working in an FMCG/retail/customer focused business
- Experience working in a changing, matrix organisation
- Experience implementing product best practice and leading high performing teams
- Experience building both web and mobile products
- Understanding of commercial and sales business processes
- Experience working in agile environments and developing agile best practices
- Excellent communicator with the ability to manager multiple stakeholders based across the world
In return the business offers a great overall package and opportunities to progress through the business in the future.