- Contract type:Permanent
We’re partnering with a start-up health tech business with a unique offering, solving a real-world problem that’s improving lives and making healthcare more accessible.
Since launching 2 years ago, the company have seen extensive growth and are now in a position to grow out their Design team with the addition of an experience Product Designer to own end to end design for their customer facing iOS and Android products.
The role will be a combination of iteratively improving the apps and features to ensure a more robust product and slick experience through to layering in new and exciting features.
The Product Team consists of Product Management, a UX researcher, Mobile Developers and a small Design team and as mentioned, you would lead on the customer facing product working in an agile team.
The business, despite being relatively young, are VC backed and recently received impressive investment. Design is at the heart of the business and it’s integral to making the product accessible to everyone.
To be successful in the role you should have:
- Prior experience in an end to end Product Design role, ideally with a focus on iOS/ Android
- An up-to-date portfolio with relevant case studies showing end to end design including interaction design
- Experience working in agile, cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving skills- motivated to solve user problems
- Experience with Sketch & prototyping tools