- Contract type:Permanent
- Duration:6 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Product Software business that specialises in providing Data and Analytics enrichment solutions to a range of B2B companies. This is an exciting time for the company, as they are merging with a company of around 350 people. They’re looking for a Producer to join their ranks and assist the delivery of major projects during a time of significant organisational change.
As Producer, you will be responsible for the delivery of various assets affected by the rebrand, ensuring the successful delivery of a brand B2B website, responsible for delivering the site on time and within budgetary guidelines. You will coordinate the technology, design and content teams to produce a realistic project plan and cost estimate.
This will be a fixed-term contract for 6 months.
- Working alongside the technical team to ensure that the website is technically optimised, accessible and secure
- Managing the global project plan and reporting on the budget and delivery status accordingly
- Working across cross-functional teams to put together a realistic cost estimate and project plan, formulating the specifications and overall scope of the project as you do so
- Help collate and project manage a starter set of templates for the marketing website
- Create new branded materials and merchandise for the company
- Scope out legal and regulatory requirements that need to be complied with
Ideal Producer will have:
- Proven experience producing diverse work in brand marketing
- Good knowledge of design processes
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Experience with content marketing and tech