Mid & Senior Product Designers
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£36,000 - 75,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London , GB
We have some great opportunities to join a technology led, user focused business who are working towards not only helping their users save money, but also towards a greener planet.
As part of the Content, Design and Research team, you will be working with multiple product teams to solve problems, develop new products and services, and make existing products the best they can be.
Between helping their customers understand their energy use, you will also be developing new products for electric vehicle owners, helping vulnerable people get the support they need and setting great design standards through the design system.
You’re not going to be working alone either – collaboration isn’t just a buzzword here. The Content, Design and Research team work closely together and learn from each other. They’re very much just-give-it-a-go type of people. When you see an opportunity to make something better, you don’t have to ask anyone’s permission to act on it.
They’re a small team in a fast-growing start-up, so you will have the opportunity to have a big impact in anything you do.
- Design useful, usable and beautiful experiences
- Know when to work on your own and when to collaborate with other designers, product managers, researchers, content designers, data scientists and engineers.
- Take ownership of your work from first idea to the day it ships – and beyond.
- Contribute to product decisions, balancing vision with pragmatism.
- Test your designs with members and iterate based on what you’ve learned.
- Run/ participate in workshops, sketching and critique sessions to help bring new perspectives to the work.
- Find ways to improve products and spot opportunities for new product ideas.
- Champion inclusive and accessible design.
- Contribute to the company’s design system, empowering teams to build better products quickly.
- Help save 6.6 million tonnes of CO2 by the end of this year.
To apply for these roles, you will need a portfolio showing evidence of..
- Thinking analytically about the problem and articulating it well
- Design products that meet user and business needs
- Uncovering needs and finding ways to meet them
- Using data and research to show you’ve solved the problem
- Designing for multiple platforms and devices
- Visual design craft and attention to detail
- Simplifying complexity
Being one of the fastest growing companies in the UK isn’t enough for them. They also want to be the best place to work, by creating a diverse and inclusive environment. They offer…
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and up to 40% quarterly bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- £1,000 and 5 days for training
- Budget for team social activities and lunches
- Healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- And of course, great coffee, teas and fruit
For more details, please send your portfolio to email@example.com.