- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with an advanced syndication platform start-up to find a Marketing Executive to join their ranks. This organisation is enjoying a period of rapid expansion, and with their client base growing exponentially they are on the lookout for great talent to augment their workforce. The foundations upon which this organisation is built is their cutting-edge AI technology, their passion for better business practices and a fervour for enhancing the customer journey.
As Marketing Executive, you will champion content across the company, overseeing all content that is delivered across social media, campaigns and email. As the company grows, as will the Content Marketing team, giving you the opportunity to drive the evolution of the company and make a tangible impact on their operations.
Marketing executive responsibilities:
- Understand and appreciate the content against persona types, developing the language and tone of voice of the company
- Contribute to the continued growth of the company and support internal initiatives and processes
- Manage the social media channels and email messaging, creating and optimising a consistently high quality of copy and imagery
- Setup the CRM campaigns end-to-end, managing the email output across the company
- Report weekly on the ongoing performance of the CRM, working directly with the Channel Marketing Manager to review important metrics
Ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- Proven experience in a similar or equivalent marketing position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of the world of B2B marketing