Lead User Researcher
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£70,000 - £80,000 + 10% bonus
- Location:London (Zone 1), GB
Leading research business who have been a has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands is looking for a lead level UX Researcher to join the team.
They connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. They have a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, and you’ll benefit from a global company with a diverse community of 9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of their workforce, the greatest asset they have is their people. They value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within their international teams and are proud of our heritage and future:
Currently, they are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology.
- Work with the research manager and broader team to design, develop and implement the user research function across discovery, concept validation and prototype – working with the wider Insights team to define roles, responsibilities and ways of working
- Manage and deliver analysis of existing research findings and insights, assessing strength of insights and identifying gaps. Work with manager to identify methods and processes for filling these gaps and improving quality of insights.
- Support and manage strategic research, translating research into actionable insights to deliver deep-dive analysis for new opportunities, trends, propositions etc
- Be a thought leader and advocate for user centred design, mentoring designers and broader team members on best practice for research approach and techniques
- Support PMs to ask the right research question, develop testable hypothesis, document assumptions and design research / testing approach to improve insight quality
- Work closely with Insights & Foresights team to ensure strong relationships, collaboration and sharing of information
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to stakeholders across product and design to use best practice research methods
- Interrogate, document and synthesis existing Client Platform (CP) research, translating this into a format that is searchable, accessible and actionable
- Implement frameworks for sharing findings (users, market, competitors etc) on a regular basis in an engaging way to improve knowledge across the client platform group. Compile and deliver these insights regularly to design team and internal stakeholders.
- Improve the quality and value of user insights for future research through improving processes, documenting existing and future findings appropriately and sharing with designers and product teams
- Lead research for new or existing CP initiatives as required, working with PMs and Designers to design, deliver and document
- Work with PMs and Designers to develop a toolkit or framework for selecting the appropriate methodology for the task
- Undertake bespoke deep-dive research projects as required to support exploration of propositions and CP opportunities
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.