Lead Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £100,000
- Start Date:ASAP
I am currently working with a technology-driven business, that is using bleeding-edge AI and Machine Learning technology, to help consumers track, budget and save money.
They’ve recently been featured on multiple lists of high growth startups and 2021 is set to continue that huge growth trend.
In the world of digital money, tracking spending can be more difficult than we think. Contactless payments mean consumers can spend money more easily than ever before. The product uses predictive analysis to proactively help users manage their finances.
The business started a few years ago and recently raised over £30 million of funding and have over 4 million users. The business are split into 4 product squads; growth, core, subscriptions and apps. You’ll be joining a world class team of data scientists, front and back-end developers as well as UX and design.
They’re looking for a talented, creatively-minded Senior Product Manager to join their most established squads to drive their product forward using data-driven decision making and best in practice agile methodologies to ensure customer needs are at the heart of everything, whilst ensuring the business goals and strategy are considered.
Do you fit the bill?
- Product Manager in a technology driven start-up or scale-up
- You have a passion for learning and development, you constantly strive to improve your skills
- Ideally have B2C digital product experience
- Ideally NOT from Financial services / Fintech, as they want to ensure diversity of though across their product teams
- From a creative / design background such as UX or Product Design and then moved into Product Management
- You have worked on a product from scratch, can critically analyse what to build and why and aren’t afraid to kill ideas off
- A true collaborator, you can work with your peers to come up with the best solution
- Solutions-orientated mind-set, with a Product NOT Project Management mindset.
- A depth of agile product management experience
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a user-focused tech company, set for huge growth, solving highly complex problems.
If the above sounds like you, and your keen to hear more – please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV