Lead Customer Success Engineer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55,000 - £65,000 + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We are working with an exciting Global Ed-tech platform, based in Central London, who are looking for a Lead Customer Success Engineer, to lead the adoption of their platform with their global education partners. The focus will be on ensuring their partners gain the most out of the platform and their suite of digital products. They have developed global partnerships with educational institutions, which has seen the growth of their customer success team. You will lead and manage client relationships feeding back customer insight back into the product team, for feature and platform development.
As a business, this client is driven by great technology and exceptional user experience. You’ll work directly with technical teams to integrate their platform with their current digital ecosystem. You’ll also be responsible for creating webinars, white papers and tutorials to support technical teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with a variety of client stakeholders from academics to IT and technical teams
- Work hand in hand with the client and partners to interpret, collate and deliver their requirements.
- Be the voice of the consumer, and drive feature/platform developments from the customer insight you gain
- Line manage another customer success engineer, to ensure their development within the role
- Help define the customer success approach as well as processes
Key Requirements include:
- Previous experience in a technical customer success role
- A background in software engineering/developer is a must
- Bonus points if you’ve got hands-on experience of ruby on rails
- Previous experience of running technical software implementations
- A strong communicator, you’re able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimal travel throughout London and some trips abroad
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams on technical builds.
If you a Senior Customer Success Engineer, and keen to build out a function that will help democratize access to education globally – then please get in touch ASAP.