Lead Backend Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£80,000 - £90,000 + equity
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London/Remote (UK), GB
Futureheads are working with a tech start-up that have built a blockchain-ready platform and are working with several world-leading companies that are trialing the system. Their current core tech team is outsourced, however, they are now looking to move this in-house, starting with this Lead Backend Developer hire.
They are looking for the right candidate with the ambition to deliver great code and build a team around them. You will be someone excited by the idea of doing something completely new and motivated whenever faced with complex problems.
What you’ll be doing
- Build node.js backend integrated with react.js frontend using JSON REST API’s
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions for traders
- Develop decentralized applications
- Engaging with the CEO to understand the product business proposition and helping with the creation of cards and distribution of workload to other devs
- Helping manage the technical relationships with partners of systems we integrate with
- Configure deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV ASAP to be considered.
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.