Lead Backend Developer
- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:6 months+
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London / Remote, GB
Futureheads are partnered with an early stage start-up who are transforming the world of gaming as we know it. Through the creation of a new gaming ecosystem, they are looking to redefine the next generation of entertainment and content creation globally.
We are looking for a Lead Backend Developer to join us on this journey and support bringing this vision to life. With several key international experts in place from top organisations, the foundations are set to build a product like nothing witnessed before.
This hire will be passionate, self-motivated, and accountable, with a love for gaming and a belief that your contributions can impact on the lives of the gaming community. You possess the technical ability to build out bespoke backend, infrastructure, and APIs for the MVP, using the technologies of your choice, that you present to the leadership.
Experience required to be considered:
- Extensive backend knowledge, creating, developing and maintaining databases, API interfaces and microservices to be consumed by third parties and front end applications.
- Have built out platforms/products that support multiple concurrent users, different profiles and behaviours.
- Set up CI/CD environments and are comfortable deploying features daily.
- Cloud environment experience (AWS, GCP, Azure serverless).
- Attention to detail and write fast, reusable, and scalable platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable in presenting.
- A deep understanding and passion for the gaming sector.
In addition to the above, any deeper knowledge of AI, ML, Blockchain and Progression System is hugely advantageous.
For this role we are looking to bring in someone who can make a significant contribution immediately but also offer them a further substantial vested interest in the business for the future.