Lead Azure Engineer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£75,000 - £85,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
We are currently partnered with a vibrant, multi-award winning and rapidly expanding data driven sports marketing agency in London who are seeking an experienced Azure Data Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an integral position in their technical team and will offer the opportunity to gain exposure in agile project delivery as well leadership and mentoring skills. The ideal applicant will have experience in the technologies below and also be confident performing in a client facing position.
- Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Data/Analytics – Working with and modelling data warehouses
- Azure – Data tools including Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake, Logic Apps and Function Apps, with an understanding of the Azure ecosystem (authentication methods, available services, security roles etc)
- Python scripting knowledge
- DevOps (Ideally with Azure DevOps and ARM Templates, but another tool is ok)
·A passion for technology with a flair for finding innovative solutions
·A talent for Design with a keen eye for detail, structured thinking and best practice
·Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
·Driven, motivated and inspiring with the ability to mentor & nurture
·Both architectural and hands on, with the ability to specify and build
·A keen interest in sport or the sports business and real interest in the positive effects we have on our client’s businesses.
Please do not hesitate to send through your profile to be considered.