Junior Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the ranks of an innovative Digital Agency that delivers the highest quality digital and integrated creative technology for their clients. This company is an amalgamation of a Digital Agency and a software development hub, creating a dynamic blend between the two that allows them to develop cutting-edge technology while also building strong and fruitful relationships with their clients.
As Junior Project Manager, you will provide support to the Project Management team on delivering software projects and developing creative technology for a client base comprised of big-name companies. This will be a great opportunity to learn from experienced digital professionals and develop skills and experience in multiple disciplines.
Junior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Provide support for the Project Management team, assisting with the delivery of projects from start to finish
- Work closely with the team on a range of multifaceted software projects
- Participate in and contribute to weekly meetings, daily stand-ups, team meetings etc
- Contribute to a collaborative environment alongside project managers, product owners, technologists, strategists and creatives
Ideal Junior Project Manager will have:
- A genuine passion for people, brands, production, creativity and technology
- Experience working on digital projects
- Good organizational skills and self-motivation