Junior Front End Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£28,000 - £32,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a leading creative agency specialising in charities and universities. The client are now looking for a Web Developer to join their team and take hold of the front end for them.
There are no specific qualifications for this role. We are more interested in your experience and attitude than where you learned your skills.
They’re a small but effective team that collaborates constantly. They can handle complex briefs, because all their people operate at a high level, whilst being expert in the best practices that produce great creative work.
They’re steadily growing their team and eager to bring new voices and perspectives on board. As more of their work is being delivered through digital, they need development expertise to be a bigger part of the team.
What you need to be considered for this role:
- Building WordPress or Craft templates, from Adobe Creative Suite files
- Turning content wireframes into front end code to take to user testing
- Are interested in working with a number of different PHP based content management systems – ideally with experience in building sites through WordPress and Craft
- Can create HTML/CSS/JS templates for others to integrate with