Interaction Designer – SC Clearance Required
- User Experience ,
- UX Designer ,
- User Experience Lead ,
- Interaction Designer ,
- User Experience Architect ,
- User Experience Consultant
- Contract type:Contract
I’m looking for an Interaction Designer to support a Consultancy working on a complex programme of work within the Public Sector.
The organisation are working on a Digital Transformation programme which includes building a range of greenfield products which are often data heavy and used by specialist user groups.
The organisation are building a User Centered Design team which will include Interaction Designers, Service Designers, Content Designers and Developers. The team will drive delivery forward in an agile fashion, via user research, rapid prototyping and testing across the organisation.
In order to succeed in the role you’ll need:
- Confident communications – You will be dealing with tough, demanding stakeholders
- A broad research skill set being comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience working in the Public Sector across Discovery, Alpha and Beta ideally going through a GDS Assessment too.
You’ll need to already have valid SC Clearance and be ready to start in the next couple of weeks.