Integrated Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Duration:8 weeks
- Start Date:ASAP
Futureheads have partnered with a leading consultancy that works with a range of illustrious clients on cutting-edge campaigns. This client prides itself on the experience it builds for its clients, and it splits its service offering into three flagship functions; innovation, design and optimisation. This company believes in providing all its people the right training, opportunities and creative freedom to ensure that everyone can be the best that they can be.
As Integrated Project Manager, you will be tasked with the end-to-end management of campaign workflows and consistent delivery across numerous internal teams in a large, Agile environment. As the point of contact for multiple departments, the success of your role will depend on the high standards of stakeholder management and communication you can provide. This role will require experience in leadership positions across multiple workstreams, and the successful delivery of complex digital campaigns.
Integrated Project Manager responsibilities:
- Utilise Agile processes to manage and lead frameworks across different teams, coaching Agile principles whenever necessary
- Provide strategic and executional leadership, assisting internal teams in prioritising multiple initiatives based on business objectives
- Remove impediments and facilitate internal teams for better creativity, managing the efficiency and demand of internal teams and prioritising marketing activities
- Communicate effectively with other teams across the business, ensuring consistent clarity between separate functions
Ideal Integrated Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience successfully delivering complex global campaigns
- Proven experience managing stakeholders
- The ability to coach and support agile processes and principles