- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - £75,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
Futureheads are working with a trailblazing innovation and transformation agency who are looking for a Senior Innovation Manager to join their team.
The company aims to partner with high-profile clients to help them solve their biggest challenges: making products, ideas and new ways of working.
As part of the Innovation team, the Senior Innovation Manager will be solving complex business challenges for a strong client portfolio across Tech, Pharma, Financial services and retail.
The role would be suitable for a strong innovation, transformation or program manager with a background in consultancy, strategy or product.
Key responsibilities include:
– Working on a variety of challenges: digital product/service, cultural transformation plan, employee experience or go to market roadmap.
– Full ownership of the project with the ability to lead the entire work stream from ideation right through the delivery.
– Acting as a client partner in order to solve their challenges and facilitating innovation session and the client learning journey.
– Bring new thinking, tools and frameworks to the agency and help those around you to learn from your experience
What you’ll need to be successful in this position:
– Strong background in innovation
– A strategic mindset with the ability to solve complex challenges
– Worked with clients to develop new products and services using design
thinking and a variety of tools
– Strong communication and collaboration skills