In-House Talent Partner
- Contract type:Permanent
Are you looking for your 1st step into in-house recruitment?
Are you a seasoned in-house recruiter looking for a change?
If so I am really keen to speak to you…
Who are we – We are SyncD
SyncD is a growing embedded talent solution born out of our well established and very successful Digital agency, Futureheads. It was the natural evolution of what we were doing to then taking our talent services and truly embedding them within a client.
- You can take all the good stuff from agency (rewards, benefits, values) and grow within a supported in-house environment
- You work for SyncD but will work across a number of clients (our assignments range from 3 – 6 months and beyond) to keep things varied and build your skills
- You can work and develop your knowledge across a wide range of disciplines within digital to build your own portfolio of skills
- You can enjoy a great work-life balance both from our flexible working policy (our team is truly distributed across the UK) but also from enjoying time in between projects gaining training within our Futureheads contingency offering
What is the role?
This role is responsible for recruitment activity needed to deliver services to your dedicated client. For larger projects, you will work embedded with clients as an in-house recruiter and support. Outside of larger projects, you will work as part of the team at SyncD to deliver small-medium projects or consultancy work. In addition, you will support marketing and account / business development activities to support Client Directors in growing the business.
You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of clients whilst developing an end to end approach to talent acquisition.
Who are you?
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of recruitment in one of our core disciplines:
- Product Management, Project & Programme Management
- Software Engineering
- UX & Visual Design
- You will also have strong sourcing and relationship management skills
- Aside from that, just a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
The plus side is you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are flexible when needed to meet clients and the team.
If that sounds like you then contact me today.