Head of Technology
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have been brought in to help a SaaS start-up secure a key hire in their Head of Technology. This business has a clear vision of achieving high growth and becoming the number one content marketing platform in the world. To achieve their vision, they are building the next generation of marketing technology with a focus on incredible UX/UI, integrated platforms, and ease of use for their customers.
In this role we are looking for someone who can build up and lead their engineering team in a hands off capacity, implement the latest technologies and work with other teams across the business to create the best possible product for their customers.
Along with growing the engineering team and it’s culture, they are keen for you to be involved in the wider business strategy, for example working with one of thier Founders to pitch for additional funding in their road map.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to display the following:
- Experience in leading teams across a technical and cultural capacity
- Experience in working closely with product teams and other stakeholders
- Lead and manage development teams, whilst understanding future challenges in a rapidly growing start-up
- Experience in Angular, Node.js/ Typescript, GIT, Postgres knowledge, and other general technology tools, shaping and structures
- Experience using AWS and understanding of API systems
- Knowledge across testing
- Experience of recruiting UK and remote teams