Head of Product Marketing
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£80,000 - £120,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
- Head of / Director of Product Marketing
- B2B Tech Company
- Dependent on experience, but between £75,000 – £120,000
Futureheads are working with one of the fastest growing startups of 2020 who’s growth is set to continue in 2021.
Having raised two massive rounds of funding last year, they are set to continue their success in modernising the travel booking industry. Technology in the space is old and requires lots of integrations, which is where their APIs help businesses save time and money.
They’re also building a direct booking API, which could cut out all of that and the commissions to middle-men along the way.
As they grow, they need to bring on a Head of Product Marketing to report into the CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Given this is the first hire, you’ll help shape and define the function that will drive the adoption but also shape the future product
- You’ll work collaboratively with product teams to articulate the value proposition and positioning of the platform that will become the heart of an industry.
- You’ll be responsible for the GTM of Booking, ensuring that it is seen as a market leader among both hoteliers and developers.
- You’ll be doing and discussing, as this role is both hands-on and strategic.
- You’ll oversee all aspects of Product Marketing and will be involved in everything from deck creation, hosting webinars, speaking with analysts, interviewing customers and building strategies.
To be considered you must have:
- Experienced in a Product Marketing leadership role within the travel industry
- Strong links to the developer community as well as experience of B2D marketing
- Launched and scaled a successful B2B technology product
- Knowledge of the travel, booking, hospitality industry a bonus
- Worked in a fast-paced, product-led technology company
- Ideally helped to set up or contributed to the way a product marketing function operates
If you want to join a hugely exciting startup, who have great values and huge ambitions then get in touch with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org