Head of Product – Global Technology Business
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£90,000 - £110,000 + share options + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Head of Product – Technology driven, travel, booking and lifestyle platform
I’m working with a tech-driven concierge platform based in London. The company is an international leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. What does this mean exactly? Planning the trip of a lifetime, want those sold out tickets, ideas for holidays, restaurants and experiences? They will find it and sort it (if it’s legal and ethical). Through their partnerships with airlines, hotels, restaurants, etc they can offer their members access to discounts as well as using machine learning to offer a personalised recommendation service.
They are passionate about providing an exceptional amenity to over 60 million people through corporate schemes and private membership networks. Your role will report into the CPO with a team of 5 Product Managers reporting into this, across their travel, lifestyle and CRM digital products.
You’ll be responsible for coaching, mentoring and line managing other Product Managers to get the most out of your team. You’ll also look at their current processes and ensure you drive product best practices and ensure cross-functional teams are set up to delivery quickly and effectively. They pride themselves in making things happen quickly and profitably, with strong revenues and recently IPO’d. With their pa growth comes development in their variety of ‘win’ schemes in which employees can win across travel, retail, leisure, entertainment and more.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an established product function in a global business
- Exciting product innovation on the horizon
- Ensure cross-functional teams are set up to deliver effectively on an ambitious and exciting roadmap
- Work directly with a talented Senior Leadership Team
- Be involved in commercial decisions
- Outstanding employee perks program. They work with some of the biggest brands in the world and their perks are taken directly from the types of things they do for clients including discounts, treats, access to gigs, dinners and discounted flights and hotels
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proven product leadership experience, line managing, coaching and mentoring other Product Managers/Owners to get the best from the team
- Experience managing multiple products, across web, mobile, SaaS
- Previously launched digital products in multiple markets (and languages)
- You’ll have come from a Consultancy/Agency background, as you’ll need to balance user needs with client requests
- Experience building best in class digital products in a high growth environment
- Ideally some experience in either of the following industries; travel, lifestyle, booking, ticketing, loyalty
If you want the opportunity to make a huge impact on the product culture of a globally successful technology-driven business, then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org