Head of Product
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £100k
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
We are working with a hugely exciting digital only news publisher, behind one of the most read brands in online news media. Due to growth and considerable investment into growing their digital product teams they’re on the lookout for a Head of Product.
You’ll join a talented, growing creating the next generation of digital experiences for their readership. You’ll work closely with senior management team, including closely with the Head of Development and CTO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established national news media group with a fast-growing digital business with readership across the UK, US and Europe. You will be working to conceive, define and deliver products that are at the heart of news consumption and a massive driver of growth for the group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take strategic ownership of their current digital products and services
- Lead the team to drive growth of current as well as new products and services
- Work with senior stakeholders at C-level as a Product advocate to lead the strategic vision for digital
- Coach, mentor and line-manage a team of product managers to develop their product skills and continue to deliver value for their customers and the business
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Bring your experience to a flexible environment, that welcomes the input of experience outside of publishing on their product development processes and team structures
- Joining a fast-growing and successful digital publisher with considerable investment and commercial success
What they’re looking for
- Experienced in leading digital product teams, in a product-led environment.
- Your experience could be from media or publishing, but their search is not limited to these industries
- You’ll have led multiple product teams, either as a Head of Product or Lead/Group/Principal Product Manager, responsible for multiple large and impactful products
- An understanding of the rapidly changing landscape of digital publishing or a willingness/interest in creating innovative digital experiences in the publishing space
- Someone who is happy to positively challenge the way things are done, to continuously processes, people and ultimately the digital products they manage
If you’d look to join a hugely an exciting and growing digital team, building innovative digital products for very-well known publisher – then get in touch!
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.