Head of Product
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£90,000 - £130,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
- Head of Product
- eCommerce & Technology
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £90,000 – £130,000 + £car allowance +up to 50% bonus + package(dependent on experience)
I’m currently helping a well-known British brand regularly found on the High Street in their search for a Head of Product.
You’ll join the business at a pivotal time as they’re moving towards being a technology-led business, supported by flagship stores. With an already established digital team, this is a unique opportunity to help drive the successful growth of their digital estate.
Leading a team of Product Managers and Design function, you’ll help mature the product culture of the business, create a high-performing environment that fosters innovative thinking and research-driven produdct development across responisve web, native apps and other digital products.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll join a purpose driven brand at a pivotal time – owning the strategic direction of their digital platform, which will be the core growth focus for the business
- You’ll have scope to make a huge impact by reporting in to board level
- Competitive salary
- Central London office, but working remotely initially due to the restrictions of covid-19
- Build products with a huge user base, the opportunity to grow user adoption and build innovate products at a time when consumer behaviour is changing rapdily
What they’re looking for:
- Seasoned Head of Product with proven experience of building digital products used by millions as well as building high performing teams
- Experience shaping and executing digital strategies that both delight and deliver commercial value, ideally in a retail, fashion or pureplay eCommerce business
- Comfortable leading multidisciplinary digital organisation with teams of 15+
- Ability to inspire, motivate and build high performing teams
- Significant stakeholder management experience – comfort operating at board level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-know British brand as they embark on an exciting period of digital growth and strategic change.
If you’re a Product leader looking to join an exciting, fast growing digital team in an established business – then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com