Head of Product
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £80K
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:South West London , GB
Head of Product
Location: South West London
Salary: up to £80K (DOE)
This is a great opportunity for you to work with a fast-growing tech scale-up working on a B2B platform, which provides information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK while disrupting the job market.
In-line with their big future plans, they are looking for a Product Manager to work autonomously on their platform to continue to help shape and improve it. This role sits in the centre of the business working closely with the senior management team to develop long-term product strategy and help shape their overall mission.
You’ll work alongside a team of bright, passionate and extremely friendly group of people, who encourage absolutely everyone to challenge themselves, and each other to keep learning and have fun whilst doing it.
Key responsibilities include:
• Taking charge of the entire product cycle to ensure new features and changes are being delivered in the best way possible
• Working with the senior management team to help shape the long-term strategy
• Shape and improve the platform to appeal to new, unexplored markets
• Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, clients, third parties and teams across the business
• Creation of backlogs and prioritising
• Keeping up with trends to dictate fresh and innovative ways to develop the platform
What they’re looking for:
• Experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven start-up
• Go-getter attitude and someone who is inquisitive as well as diplomatic
• Experienced working in an autonomous environment
• Proven experience of E2E product delivery
• Genuine ownership of products, helping to set the strategic direction and build upon their success
• Data-driven approach that solves customer needs in-line with business goals
• Previously worked on SaaS or complex products
• You can think beyond feature delivery, to longer-term strategic thinking
The business is not focused on years of experience, rather a problem-solving mindset, willingness and aptitude to learn and develop, with clear examples of E2E product delivery.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to those who are successful.