Head of Engineering/Technology
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:London, GB
I am working with an award-winning, global marketing and technology agency recruiting for a Head of Technology to oversee the department and take overall responsibility for tech delivery on major accounts and represent software engineering within the business.
The agency is going through a substantial period of positive change which includes relocating to an amazing new complex, a number of new reputable hires across their c-suite and growth on their already impressive portfolio of clients and reputation.
We expect this individual to be client facing, impactful and have previously managed mission critical projects across infrastructure, mobile, web and core high traffic applications.
Top level responsibilities:
- Be the primary technology point of contact for all new business
- Identify potential tech partnerships that augment our main partnerships.
- Translating complex aims and needs into clear and manageable plans, and determine technical resource requirements to support them
- Providing hands-on technical leadership and advice in the development, delivery and ongoing improvement of complex programmes of work
- Maintaining an overview of the portfolio’s active technical projects and ensure they are delivering to a high standard
- Take ownership and critical contribution to scaling the clients and shaping the department for the agency
If this does look of interest to you please send over your CV to my email:Storm@wearefutureheads.co.uk