Head of Digital Product Design
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are excited to partner with a well-known luxury brand to recruit their new Head of Digital Product Design. It’s a great opportunity to play a leading role in defining the digital offering of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
With technology being one of the key pillars at the brand, the experience and the types of digital products they offer their customers is central to the success of the business. The UX team was newly formed a year ago and works across an incredibly exciting and challenging range of products. You could be working to improve loyalty on a global e-commerce platform or breaking ground with innovative AI and AR experiences. Working closely with the Design Director, UX designers, a Visual Designer, Engineers and Product Managers, no day is ever the same!
You will play a key role in supporting the learning and development of designers and in doing so, contributing to the performance and happiness of the design team. As a leader and enabler, you will work with the Design Director to guide and set context for key projects and individuals to success – raising the design approach.
To be a success in this role, you will need to have had previous experience in a strategic/ leadership product design role.
- You’ll need to be confident in your work and able to explain your decisions, a good understanding of usability and human centred interaction is key.
- Excellent in fostering strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a problem-solving mindset and be an advocate for outcome-based learning to the design process
- Have exiting experience in being involved in high level product strategy with senior stakeholders and growing the design across a business
- Experience of shaping and continually improving the design methods, tools and practices across the product design discipline
- Have experience of developing designers, coaching them and helping them to be the best they then can be.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global brand at a relatively early stage of their digital revolution and a great opportunity to lead a team who work on a variety of digital projects incorporating, web, native mobile, instore experiences and augmented reality.