Head of Digital Innovation – R&D Supply Chain
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
£six figure package
Please note this position can be based in Philadelphia, PA, USA or Herts, UK
Futureheads are currently working with a marketing leading pharmaceutical company who are transforming their approach to digital and how they use data. They are in the midst of a company-wide digital transformation, revolutionising processes through uses of AI that can have an impact on millions of lives globally.
This position focusses on the company’s global, clinical supply chain with the aim of delivering a best in class team and clinical supply chain function. You’ll be responsible for leading a team to deliver digital solutions that improve the performance of the business area, becoming an expert in technologies in clinical supply chain and drive change across the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create & maintain clinical systems and analytics roadmap, identifying and integrating emerging industry trends in digital technology concepts across the clinical supply value chain
- Deliver accountabilities for the wider business and teams such as Analytics, Data & Tech
- Provide leadership contribution in the application of analytics solutions and data interpretation with business partners.
- Senior leadership contribution to design and execution of CSC modernisation projects including ERP- fusion implementation.
- Further modernise technologies and meet increasing data integrity and data stewardship demands
- Deliver advanced analytics/data science that enable advanced decision making for forecasting and optimizing supply demand
- Provide technical leadership in the identification and delivery of solutions contribution to the effective running of the CSC business and meeting the evolving aspirations to establish CSC as an agile, efficient industry-leading clinical supply chain organization
- Establish active internal & external network of innovators and influencers.
- Develop a high performing team culture ensuring each team member feels empowered and trusted to deliver and has a development plan in place. Lead, mentor and coach as appropriate, demonstrating and supporting leadership aligned to the wider business culture.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have/be:
- Experience working in digital innovation in the area of supply chain, preferably in R&D or a clinical setting
- Digital/analytics and informatics expertise/experience related to clinical and or commercial supply chain
- Excellence in operations management skill sets with the ability to influence and lead a high-class team
- Track record of innovation, embracing disruptive technologies and successful project delivery
- Excellence in networking, influencing and stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience working in a large, matrix, international organization
- The ability to influence key stakeholders and embrace a changing environment
In return the business offers a great overall package, opportunities to progress your career globally and the ability to make a genuine difference to the lives of patients globally.