Head of Delivery
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
Futureheads have partnered with a UK-leading charity with a focus on providing support and legal aid to millions of people that struggle with bad housing situations or homelessness. The position required is a Head of Delivery role which will be critical to the lean delivery planning and efficiencies for the organization. As such, this position yields the opportunity to build out and shape your own team and their functions.
As Head of Delivery, your remit will be split between the creative and digital teams, overseeing the establishment of a new delivery function across the organization. From planning to budgeting to delivery, you’ll do everything you can to ensure that the Creative and Digital teams deliver results to a consistently high standard of quality.
Due to the nature of this role, experience in a senior delivery role in a cross-functional creative and digital environment will be essential for qualification for this role.
Head of Delivery responsibilities:
- Working closely with Creative Leads and Digital Product Managers to make sure all resources are being utilized efficiently and transparently
- Overseeing the planning, budgeting and delivery of projects with a focus on lean delivery
- Lead a team of Delivery Managers and a Print Production Controller and be responsible for the efficient delivery of all projects
- Act as a role model for others, helping to develop the tools and techniques it takes to raise skill levels across the delivery team
Ideal Head of Delivery will have:
- Experience in a senior delivery role
- Good understanding of delivery and production approaches
- A natural ability to build strong relationships and influence others
- A commitment to continuous improvement and development