Head of Data Strategy
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £110k + 10% bonus
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:UK or Europe, GB
Futureheads are currently working with a leading media business that own some of the best-known brands in the business. After a re-evaluation of their digital proposition, the business is growing its digital teams with the aim of increasing their offering, reach and revenue from digital propositions, while providing the same world-class content they are best known for.
The positions sit across their Central Digital Team that own the strategy for Digital across the group. A key position they are looking to hire is a Data Strategist who will help the team to think commercially and helping to elevate the Data capabilities across the group.
The Data Strategist will play a key role in understanding how the business currently collect data, and consider new ways they can continue to capture this, implementing a strategy and targets across programmatic data capture. You will also work closely with the Commercial team, to underpin decisions on data with commercial rationale.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a newly created position their own. The Data Strategist will have a blank canvas to develop and implement a strategy for data across their multiple territories, and they will have the chance to make a swift impact and leave a strong legacy. They will have the chance to build strong relationships with stakeholders across their multiple offices. They will also have the chance to expand the understanding of AI and machine learning within the business.
The ideal candidate can be based in London or across the Nordic region and the position will involve some occasional travel across Europe.
The experience needed for this role:
- Experience of developing and executing commercial data strategy.
- Understanding of value creation opportunities from use of data.
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity, while navigating a large matrix organisation.
- The candidate will need to have worked in the media industry before.
- As they will be joining a small team, they will need to demonstrate that they are able to work without a large support network, and are excited about making the data strategy their own.
- Strong communication skills, and able to work with multiple stakeholders.