Growth Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000.00 - £65,000.00
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Growth Product Manager
Salary: £60K – £65K
Location: Central London
We’ve teamed up with a well-backed start-up who are looking to disrupt the used car industry. They’re looking for a Product Manager to drive organic growth on their marketplace platform while being the product representative in an Agile engineering team.
Based in Central London, you’d be responsible for delivering organic growth in a number of ways.
This platform aims to make the car buying experience more consumer-focused, to ensure the customer gets the best deal out there, whilst reducing all the pitfalls and difficulties along the car buying journey. They’ve teamed up with the most trusted dealerships to increase their sales and connect buyers with dealers.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a scaling start-up at the very start of their journey. You’d be part of a small but rapidly growing team, who are working towards the same goal: disrupting the car-buying experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Adjust bids to gain better ROI from SEO agencies
- Own the backlog and put the customer first, while identifying the overall product vision
- Work closely with design and development to prototype, launch and test changes
- Aligning SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing spend in line with organisational priorities and delivering ROI
- Identifying the overall product vision and translating into product requirements
- Working closely with Marketing to determine what tools should be created to drive back backlinks to the site
- Use analytics to get feedback
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure content is optimised for SEO
- Collaborate with other product squads to prioritise initiatives that will drive organic growth
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Data and user driven
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Experienced with CMS / CRM integrations
- Adaptable – you’ll be able to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of customer needs
- Worked with cross-functional teams
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting scaling business, in a space that is ripe for change.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org