Frontend Unity Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£50,000 - £60,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London/Remote , GB
I am currently managing the hiring process for an exciting, Games Development Studio based in Central London. The client is searching for a permanent Frontend Unity Engineer to join a small, high performing team who are focused on delivering great, new mobile games.
Some of the key responsibilities with this role include:
- Design, implement and test features for games, tools and pipelines from the ground-up
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Ability to deconstruct, analyse and adapt mobile games mechanics
- Share knowledge and help colleagues across the studio
- Think big and create innovative Hyper casual games
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Professional experience working in Unity with a good understanding of most aspects of the engine, its APIs, tools, limitations, etc
- Excellent C# skills, with knowledge of data structures, design patterns and best practises.
- Passionate for creating clean, modular, extendable and reusable code
- Experience in the implementation of a wide range of common game systems
- Creative problem solver who is open-minded and not fixated on one solution
- Can-do attitude with the ability to research and learn new knowledge necessary to solve difficult problems
- High sense of quality and polish
- Experience of mobile game development on iOS and Android
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with at least 1 released F2P title
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV across ASAP to be considered.