Frontend/Full Stack Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£40,000 - £60,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are working closely with a healthcare-focused digital agency that has a real passion for positively impacting people’s lives. They are looking to hire two creatively minded, full-stack developers to join their growing team.
This is a great time to join the team, as the organisation has seen their revenue treble in the past 12 months and they are looking to continue with their ambitious growth plans. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple project types including websites, mobile / iPad apps, touchscreen apps, AR/VR, conversational interfaces, WebGL, data visualisation, and more. We are open to people spreading their skills and learning new things within the role.
They have a team-first culture with a commitment to continuous learning opportunities. This role is ideal for a developer with a creative first approach and excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a deep understanding of HTML5 & CSS3
- An interest in data visualisation and animation
- Good working knowledge of Bootstrap
- A good understanding of backend technologies and how they work (Python, Node, PHP CMS’)
- Previous experience in an agency background
- Portfolios or work examples that you can share would be a bonus
They have an office in Central London and are hoping to return to a blended model once they are able to. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV ASAP.