Front End Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
We have partnered exclusively with a top brand and design agency in London who are looking for you to join their team!
They are a small company who work with businesses as an inter-platform brand consultancy. You’ll have the chance to be working with clients such as BBC, Channel 4, Natural History Museum and Samsung.
You’ll join a team made up of the Creative Director and another mid level developer. They are an energetic and creative team who build the digital landscape for their clients in cultural, commercial and destination sectors.
- Work with the creative team to build digital brand experiences
- Problem solving with clients and team to turn ideas into reality and make the best UI possible
- Develop responsive websites and progressive mobile apps using best practice
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Consult on best practice across the different projects
- Develop and mentor the team
Skills and experience:
- Build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Responsive design, Cross-browser compatible, Gitflow and REST
- Package managers like Yarn and NPM
- Good use of Node and client side frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular
- CMS experience, ideally CraftCMS
- Agency background, working closely with designers
- Experience working with third part APIs
- Agile methodologies, TDD or BDD, CD or CI