- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:Up to £450 per day
- Duration:1 month with a chance to extend
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote, GB
Futureheads have partnered with one of the top creative agencies in London to bring you a flutter developer contract.
You’ll be working with the team at a hardware retailer to bring their mobile app to life.
The type of person we would love to meet:
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of writing Dart and Flutter applications
A good understanding of:
- Architectural patterns in Flutter (e.g. BLOC)
- Networking and communication (e.g. Dio etc.)
- Use of Provider and Get_it
- Asynchronous execution
- Unit, Widget and UI automation testing
- Source control systems
- Managing third party dependencies
- App Store and Play Store publishing process
- Working in an Agile environment
- Collaborating with designers and test engineers
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.