Digital Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£35,000 - 50,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have partnered exclusively with an award-winning creative agency, who specialise in live and virtual events, as well as communications. They offer strategic solutions across the US and EMEA for their clients. As the agency’s events platform develops, they are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join them and help to build out their digital capabilities.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will work on the events team, working closely the creative team and building a strong relationship with the third-party developers. The role will involve overseeing the end-to-end management and smooth running of a range of digital projects – including virtual platforms, online tools & apps, and digital comms. When the Digital Project Manager joins, they will develop and manage a digital project for a high-profile client which is currently in its initial phase and will involve delivering a bespoke platform.
The Digital Project Manager will have a technical understanding; this does not mean the ability to code, but an understanding of how to work with developers. This will involve having ideas on technical solutions, and being an authority on that internally, keeping up to date on industry trends.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Account Team to plan projects within budget and ensuring that the project objectives are met to a high standard.
- Building strong client relationship and acting as the conduit between them and the technical delivery team. This includes managing client expectations daily, and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to advocate for digital internally and help coach and mentor your colleagues in this space.
To apply for this role, you should have experience in:
- Digital Project Management, within an agency environment is key.
- Confidently working alongside technical teams and documenting technical solutions.
- Excellent understanding of commercial processes, and demonstratable experience at delivering profitable projects.
- Have held Project Management positions in a digital department, and able to offer the ability to offer expertise and strategic awareness.