Digital Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a leading global Asset Management business that prides itself on its innovation in the sector. Globally, this business manages trillions of dollars in assets and they’re currently rapidly growing their UK base. As part of this unparalleled growth, they’ve now expanded their product offering and are building more complex digital services for their already expansive customer base.
As Digital Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of their web design and builds. Acting as the mid-point between the product and development teams, you will play a vital role in the evolution of their digital offering as a powerhouse in asset management. You will have proven experience gathering requirements and leading web builds in Agile environments.
Digital Project Manager responsibilities:
- Spearhead the technology initiatives within the company, scoping out and implementing successful projects that drive success for the client base
- Oversee projects from initiation through to delivery, ensuring that all opportunities are identified, and all potential risks are assessed and averted to the best of your ability
- Ensure that projects are delivered within timescales and follow budgetary limitations
- Monitor key metrics and evaluate the overall performance of the team and the efficacy of the project on an ongoing basis
Ideal Digital Project Manager will have:
- Extensive experience managing web builds
- A good understanding of asset management
- Knowledge of the digital design and development process
- Experience working in Agile environments