Digital Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£400 - 450p/d
Futureheads have partnered with a digital agency who work closely with charity clients in the UK and Australia. The agency design and build websites, web applications and digital products to help charities to raise their profile and donations. The business is entering their tenth year in 2020, and are keen to grow their presence across the UK, Australia and potentially North America.
They currently have a number of new projects in the discovery phase, and are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join them for 3-6 months to see them through a number of projects with their Australian clients. The Agile Project Manager will work closely with the in-house cross functional team of 5, which includes developers, a UX practitioner and a designer. The Agile Project Manager will collaborate with stakeholders internally and externally, as well as working with the Australian team to push these projects through to delivery. These websites are likely to be WordPress, so experience delivering websites with this CMS would be ideal.
It would be great if you have a basic technical understanding, and have previously worked on web applications, native mobile apps and websites for an agency. Ideally you will have worked closely with developers, and delivered software before.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience working in a Digital Agency
- Experience delivering agile projects, and an agnostic approach to agile methodologies.
- Have previously worked on digital projects, delivering web applications, mobile apps and/or websites.
- Previous knowledge of how to communicate with cross-functional team.
- Experience delivering WordPress websites.