Digital Project Manager
- Contract type:Fixed-term contract
- Duration:12 month FTC
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with one of the nation’s top charity organisations to find a skilled Digital Project Manager to join their ranks. This role will be specifically be looking at the organisation’s online, personalised e-learning and behaviour change platform.
Working collaboratively with a small team of specialists, you will assume responsibility for the technical development of the charity’s new digital education resource. The platform is currently in BETA phase and is of vital importance to the organisation. Using the results from user testing and market research, you will be overseeing a complete revamp of this essential platform, ensuring that it reaches its full potential when brought to market.
The platform itself will play a critical role in improving people’s livelihoods, and this is a great opportunity to really make a difference.
Digital Project Manager responsibilities:
- Managing the effective delivery of the optimisation phase of platform development
- Manage relationships and co-ordinate work with the external agencies & suppliers
- Compile technical briefs designed to evolve functional and interactive development of the platform
- Break down briefs and use them to write user stories, which can then be organised into “sprints” of development
- Identify any and all errors and either correct or advise on how it should be corrected
Ideal Digital Project Manager will have:
- A proven track record of managing innovative digital projects from development to implementation
- Strong communication skills
- A refined digital mindset
- The ability to deliver consistently high-quality user experiences