Digital Project Lead – 100% Remote Working
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£70,000.00 - £90,000.00
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote , GB
Digital Project Lead (Agency) – 100% Remote Working
Salary: £70K – £90K
Location: 100% Remote (EU based)
We are currently working with an exciting full service digital agency who are growing at a rapid rate. Originally US based, they have expanded their offering in Europe and this position will manage the delivery of projects across clients in the EU. To be suitable, you must have managed teams based remotely previously.
Everyone in the business works remotely and this position will be remotely based. As a Team Lead you will be managing a team between 5-10 colleagues across development and UX / Design, as well as direct line management of 2-6 Project Managers.
This position is a mixture of being client facing and internally focused. All colleagues that report to you are based remotely in various locations across Europe.
• Managing execution of project and task assignments for all direct reports, leveling up individual availability to Associate Directors of Client Delivery and the Project Resourcing Manager for resolution
• Serve as the lead project manager on 2 – 4 active client accounts. Craft and maintain project plans, schedules, and task break-downs to achieve defined scopes of work
• Leverage tools, standards, and processes in all client work. Maintain highly collaborative relationships with discipline directors to achieve elite project outcomes
• Deliver fixed price, retainer, and T&M projects within expected timelines and budgets
• Demonstrate senior-level consultative value to help clients achieve defined business goals and outcomes
• Effectively manage client expectations across active client work, seeking support from Production Leadership and / or the Accounts team as necessary
• Facilitate discovery engagements (onsite and remotely) to support the definition of cross-discipline project requirements. Collaborate with discipline directors to translate requirements into comprehensive project approaches / plans that align with established timelines and budgets and can be executed successfully by project teams
• Drive client satisfaction through repeated project delivery successes and strategic engagement
• Maintain a predetermined billable utilisation, typically between 26-30 hours / week (50-75%)
The suitable candidate must be / have:
• Previous experience in a digital agency environment, being able to work at pace whilst managing multiple projects across different clients
• Previous team management experience of remote workers
• Experience working with WordPress, or similar CMS systems
• Experience line managing Project Managers
• Have worked with remote colleagues previously
• Previous experience managing budgets
• Excellent application processes, standards, and tools at the team level.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
• Interest and ability to lead cross-discipline teams.
• PMI, scrum certification, or equivalent experience is beneficial
*You must have agency experience within a Project Management capacity, otherwise you will not be considered for this role*
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to those who are successful.