Digital Product Designer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£35,000 to £45,000
- Location:London, GB
We have partnered with an exciting new start-up business who are looking for an experienced Digital Product Designer, with core strength on UI design, to play a key role in owning the design of their product, a native app which connects to a wearable device.
Aspiring to solve real word problems, starting with the improvement of people’s lives through the science of emotion, you will be working with a company who have big ideas for the future.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Designer to work in a design led business, alongside a team of Scientists, Product Managers and Designers, taking the lead and working collaboratively on the product design of their Android and iOS app. This role will give you the opportunity to shape the new look and feel of the product.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience working with apps (desirably in both Android and iOS) and wearables
- Attention to detail and a keen problem solver
- Knowledge of current design tools such as Sketch/ Adobe XD and proficiency in prototyping tools including Invision and Marvel
- Previous experience working on User Experience Design and UI
- Start-up experience and the ability to work collaboratively