Digital Marketing Officer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£25,000 - 30,000
- Location:London, GB
I am partnered exclusively with a British non-profit business to find them a digital marketing specialist to join the team on an initial fixed term 12 months contract.
The organisation specialise in creating international learning opportunities, and changing lives through education.
In this role you will work across multiple Digital marketing channels and work closely and support the Marketing Manager and other stakeholders on all campaign activities from identifying opportunities to building and delivering campaigns.
The charity is currently undergoing some interesting projects for this Marketer to get stuck into including; email campaigns, website updating and a new CRM implementation.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Work across multiple digital marketing channels including (social media, website)
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure the effective scoping, costing, delivery, ROI and evaluation of all marketing and communication campaigns.
- Day to day management of internal and external delivery of marketing campaign activity
- Manage relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Content editing and managing the quality of creative output
- Use google analytics to track website page performance
This is an opportunity to join a supportive and nurturing environment, where you continue to learn and expand your knowledge.
Please send over your application if you would like to know more.