- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:3-4 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are currently partnered with a digital health company focused on accelerating and improving medical research, through clinical trials. Their platform allows patients to successfully find trials they qualify for and mean the work you produce is used to impact individual’s lives.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a 3-4 month period to help review and improve how they manage and roll-out their GCP environments (ingress, security, authentication), and to guide their current software deployment process towards a CI/CD strategy. Of particular interest is improving their deployment time of releases, whilst maintaining or reducing infrastructure costs.
As the environment runs on GCP exclusively, we expect any applicants to have a strong background in using the technologies available on this platform.
- Strong experience with Google Kubernetes engine
- Experience with Docker, including build optimisation
- Experience with GKE Ingress management and security
- Experience with k8s cluster management and tools (e.g. Helm)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and strategies
Nice to have:
- Python packaging
- js, npm packaging
- Experience with SAML, OAuth, and JWT integration
- Monitoring/alerting solutions e.g. with Prometheus or equivalent