- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £75,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, NW1
Futureheads are working with a fantastically innovative Investment Management company (> £25 billion of assets under management) based in central London who are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Backend Developer (C#) with a strong comprehension of data systems.
The role is a marriage of technology and data, both of which are central to the company’s strategies, and provide their competitive edge in highly demanding markets. The role will sit within the larger research element of the business (40+ people) and specifically inside the management systems team (18 people globally) and will also work alongside the Quants and Performance Analysts.
What the role entails & what’s required:
- You will own projects from foundation to delivery, owning the journey and overcoming the likely obstacles along the way to a high standard. You’ll have all the necessary support around you to succeed aided by the Snr Developer and other members of the team and within the role you’ll have close contact with the business and data teams to help you along the project journey.
- Within the role it could tweaking or re-modelling existing processes, or even creating products from scratch with close engagement of the business. The business have a strong academic record and would look for someone of similar profile to add to the group however this can be from any STEM based higher education.
- Finance systems knowledge although useful is not a requirement.
- The role is hybrid working with at least initially 3 days per week from the Marylebone offices, in due course and when more established in the team this could drop to 2 days per week if required.