Data Analyst – Contract
- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£200-£300 per day
- Duration:3 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Farringdon, GB
- Data Analyst
- 3 month contract initially then perm contract available following that
I am working exclusively with a social impact business to find their next Data Analyst. The business has a variety of digital products and software, which allow institutions to inspire young people and deliver world class careers advice to the next generation. Alongside this, they have a suite of internal business intelligence tools, which allow them to make sense of their vast and unique data sets.
Reporting into the Product Manager for analytics and reporting as well as working with senior stakeholders, other Product Managers and Development teams you’ll help make sense of an array of data. You’ll dig into how successfully their clients are using products, data to inform the business on how they’re performing as well as setting up automation on lots of manual processes.
The business is made up of impressive and impactful technology leaders from the likes of McKinsey and Bulb as well as policy advisors and senior members of Government bodies.
This is an amazing opportunity, to transform the way young people get in to work, engaging them with businesses and enterprises at a younger-age and supporting a data-driven approach to creating an ecosystem of digital products and services that will prepare young people for the ever-changing world of work. You’ll also get the chance to grow with the data function, a hugely important core part of the business.
What they’re looking for
- Technical skills including SQL, Data visualisation (Tableau, Power BI etc)
- Understanding of database design
- Experience of setting up reporting and data automation
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills. Able to see the story in the data and determine what is valuable to the business.
- Good problem-solving skills, able to creatively identify ways of answering questions.
- Able to analyse complex datasets and synthesise data from multiple datasets in order to generate insight.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams, in an agile environment
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst, who wants to work on unique and large data sets in a business creating a huge impact on the next generation of young people