- Contract type:Fixed-term contract
- Salary/Rate:Up to £58,000
- Duration:12 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London - Remote, GB
We have partnered with one of the biggest tech companies in the world! Fantastic brand to work for who are looking for someone to join the seasonal research team as a Data Analyst.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining dashboards, delivering analytics and pipelines to discover unique insights around the most popular seasonal moments throughout the year (Christmas, Valentines, Halloween etc) which will be actionable for advertisers and marketers. You’ll be working alongside some of the best people in their fields, the best data sets in the world and cutting edge technology.
You will have a background in a quant or tech field, have experience working with large data sets and someone who is data driven to deliver the best information to marketers and advertisers. Be curious by nature and find the fascinating insights of life.
- Apply relevant quant analysis, data mining and presentation of data to uncover actionable insights for other teams
- Partner with other Data Analysts, Product and Engineering teams to find the opportunities to build solutions to consumer research
- Identify ways of leveraging large data sets to validate theories and enhance 3rd party research
- You will be proficient in SQL Server, Python and R