Customer Success Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £45,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:UK or Europe, GB
Our client is a leading media business that own some of the best-known brands in the business. After a re-evaluation of their digital proposition, the business is growing its digital teams with the aim of increasing their offering, reach and revenue from digital propositions, while providing the same world-class content they are best known for.
The positions sit across their Central Digital Team that own the strategy for Digital across the group. A key position they are looking to hire is a newly created Customer Success Manager which will work closely with internal and external users, acting as the eyes and ears of the Product Team.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and users to become the face of the Central Digital team internally. The successful candidate will make a tangible impact on the external perception of the company’s products. An exciting element to this position is the scope of influence you will have from such an array of users that interact with the product, understanding their needs and translating back to the relevant teams.
The ideal candidate can be based in London or across the Nordic region and the position will involve some occasional travel across Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as an advocate across all territories for the Central Digital Team, ensuring users are getting the best from the platform
- Own and create a more appropriate ticketing process
- Own the external user feedback channels, such as App Store reviews, to be less reactive and more proactive
- Building relationships with internal users is a key element to this position and more frequent travel to local markets might be necessary
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Strong customer engagement and rapport building skills with an eclectic group of stakeholders
- First class communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team and community
- Understanding of Product Management concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Can come from a background of Customer Success, Product Management or Project Management
- Willingness to travel and engage with internal and external users, understating their needs and communicating effectively with the Product team