Customer Success Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£35,000 + 20% bonus
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We have recently engaged with a start up looking to bring real time APIs into businesses around the world. Whatsapp, Uber and Alexa are powered by complex software and infrastructure, which is being built by companies such as our client.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team in Old Street. You’ll be responsible for ensuring their clients get the most out of their product, post-sales increasing the usage of their APIs.
As the company builds and expands, this role will be pivotal in driving usage of their product, managing around 20 accounts. You’ll report into their Chief Commercial Officer, working closely with their Account Managers as well as being the first line of support from their clients’ CTO’s/Developers. This will require you to be technically savvy in order to field requests or communicate requirements back to the product or development team.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer Success experience, in a technology business
- Technical understanding. Perhaps you’ve done a coding course, code in your spare time, or show a genuine interest in technology
- Highly organised and able to oversee project manage integration projects
- Commercially minded to drive usage of their APIs, and increase market share
If you want to join an exciting, cutting-edge technology business and to work with a range of smart and motivated individuals helping to power the technology of the future – then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org